Skip to main content

And Then

First there was Rene:


Our first Christmas together. I wanted everything perfect. Parents gone for a tropical Christmas cruise. But not before we all put up the family Christmas tree in our front room. I’m home from University on winter break so we spent the last night before their departure trimming the tree with all my favorite ornaments and bubble lights.


It’s Christmas Eve and he is coming over. Haven’t seen him since Thanksgiving.


Every week we are apart I ached. I fretted too. He has a new career. He is making money. No longer the broke student I met at the roller rink last summer. I was eighteen, fresh outta high school in skimpy shorts and even skimpier halter top. Skating tall on my high white lace up roller skates. I wasn’t sure if it was the skating rinks cranked up air conditioning, or how cool he looked in his tight black T-shirt and jeans, but my nipples were hard pressed against the halters thin fabric when I accidently on purpose rolled into him on the floor. He was not a great skater and we nearly went down there in the middle of the rink, rather than later that night when I went down on him in his parked car.


The rest of that summer was a blur, and off I went to University. So instead of experiencing all the strange new boys at school, I lay aching, touching, dreaming, and fingering myself to the tune of my man back home.


His new job kept him busy with all those ambitious power suited downtown advertising women. Between his schedule and the dorm housing situation of my first year away at school we were only able to share a few furious weekend fucks in the college town’s cheap roadside motel.


But for the next four days we have my family home. Familiar, expansive, clean, and all ours. I plan to fuck him in every bed in the place. From my Daddy’s little princess canopy bed to the King Size luxury mattress that my parents sexlessly slumber upon. We are going to give every surface in this house whatfore this Yuletide season.


But first I plan on fucking him under this tree. I have the Santa hat, the peppermint striped thigh high stockings. The come fuck me high heels and I am wrapped in a festive snuggly silky red robe over nothing but my freshly showered and scented self.


The doorbell rings and I let him in.  To begin this night his “I am getting laid” grin floats up from between my sopping thighs.  The grin raises to tend to my very erect and screaming for attention nipples. They are bursting from his cavalier Cheshire Cat nibble and lick. Then his grin is under me as the enormous knob on the end of his cock splits me wide while I ride him in full view my family's hearth hung stockings. The grin goes as he comes.




Then came Debbie:

It’s been a year of his bullshit. I left a good job in the hope of removing the impediment of being co-workers stopping this “relationship” from moving forward.


Ha! 

Relationship?


Him showing up in the wee hours of the morning, reeking of booze, and me taking him into my bed, with stops on the floor, and the couch, and the kitchen table for him to fuck me in whatever twisted way his devious delicious mind thought up at the saloon while drinking with….clients.


Like hell.


Re-lay-shun-ship in-deed.


So here I am on yet another Christmas night after spending it with my mom, and sisters, and sisters boy friends, and sisters husbands, and enduring their questions, and what ifs, and what abouts, and how about so and so. Or I have the nicest guy at work…. Blah. Blah Blah.


“Oh, thanks all. But tonight I have a man coming over who is going to fuck me blue. I will be screaming his name during streaming, reaming, rippling orgasm after orgasm.  By 9 pm tonight this not so nice guy will be licking me clean and starting over again."


Why?


Because he can.


Because I let him.


Because…


He knocks. Before you can say Merry Christmas I am on my knees before him. My mouth accommodating that large luscious knob his dick works valiantly to uphold and know it will be mine again and again. Where I want it.  How long I want it. Deep into me. Deep into this Christmas Fuckfest of a Night.


I’ll confront him in the morning.




Until Toni got a tiger in her tank:


There I was kneeling between Toni’s legs. Her ass was perched nicely on the top of my thighs giving me a panoramic view of her splayed moist offering. My hands cradled her rump. Guided it where I wanted her cunt to go. She purred below. My balls nuzzled her puffy and slippery pussy fronds. Spreading her ever so poignantly with precision ball sack placement.  Lifting her ass in my hands brought my cock to perch pleasingly on the hairy chestnut patch which crowned her prominent mound. Her scent wafted to my nose enticing me.

A moment of indecision arose. 

I did not know if I wanted to admire her, eat her, or fuck her. Her sumptuous spread confronted me quizzically as her buns resided in the palms of my hands. Her tummy was soft and alabaster, Her great breasts with barely defined and irregularly shaped large patch pink areolas lay proudly displayed while creeping up towards her chin. The result of gravity from the slope created by her butt’s position now raised in my hands over my kneeling thighs. Big light brown curled hair was spread all over the mattress framing her soft blue eyed features.


She had spent the Christmas party shimmying these hips, rubbing those tits, batting those big pretty blue eyes at everybody she thought would help advance her career goals for me to raise our soon to be community property value.  At the same time she was marking her territory for every female coworker who had, or she perceived ever had, or entertained the thought of having me. Only through extreme feminine poise and cunning did she keep herself from falling completely out of that little black party dress through the night. Now that I had relieved her of that and her little black holiday brassiere and lacy color coordinated panties, I could see she had powdered herself profusely and made allowances for the generous cleavage she had displayed for all my male and female coworkers at the company Christmas party. Face, neck, shoulders and tits were made up for the festivities. The shocking red lipstick was outstanding on professionally blushed cheeks and the perfect application of foundation. Brows and lids were highlighted to set off her azure eyes.


Decision made, I moved her calves onto my shoulders and bowed in reverence for the feast I was about to partake of.


I wonder if she will taste different now that I know she is with child?



Oh What Child Is This

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Access Lynn: 3. Liquid Pantie Remover

Don, Eddie the G, and Phil finally arrived and took their place on the bar stools next to us. The single guys did the barroom scan to see if there was any game afoot just as I had earlier. They pinged a rowdy contingent of CART racing women also lubing themselves for a wonderful Road America experience. The three wise men sauntered over to these healthy looking Wisconsin women and turned on their city slicker charm. I joined in, because after all I was soloing on this trip as well, since Eileen had backed out. We left Jim and Lynn to their relationship bliss. Don was designated wingman because he had recently gotten engaged to Dorette, a woman who worked with us back in advertising hell. The evening's drinking progressed nicely, much better than mine or Phil's luck did with the racing bunnies. Eddie the G on the other hand sauntered out with a tall sturdy blonde ostensibly for a breath of fresh air never to be seen again until the next morning. When the campground sa

Tails of Slammies: Dave and Marie

I confess, I was in serious decompression mode from the events of the last year or two. I had lost everything but myself. But try as I could I couldn't shake me. Not only was I operating on a serious chill-axin deficit, I was in the throes of beloved withdrawal with no recourse but to keep my dear one in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams. Neither one of us had the space to share in our lives as we had once enjoyed. As had happened at certain points in my life, even though I now lived crosstown, I returned to the scene of, while not crimes, questionable choices and activities at best. That would be an understatement. Many inexplicably joyous moments. So much uncalled for and unnecessary hurt both inflicted and received within the corridor like walls of this once dive bar. Now reborn and expanded into twenty first century sports venue drinking and watching splendor.  Perhaps a bit disappointed with Reginald tending to the bar today without a JoJo in sight I was undeterred. But Reg

Pass Around Joy - 4 Moke-A-Joint

The Nanny Ride The ride home with the Nanny was indeed frosty. Not only since I had driven there with the windows rolled down to air out the spacious double couch design of the Bonneville, hoping that the scent of other women and male splooge would be whisked away on the wind. Now with the heater on the atmosphere within was still frosty. “So that guy must be used to giving their Nannie’s a ride home.” I said sheepishly. “No. I am their first nanny.” she said coldly, adding “They had an Au Pair before me.” “An oh pair of what?” I asked trying to weasel my way through with humor. Au Pair. A. U.  P. A. I. R. silly.” The Nanny giggled after a brief attempt not to be thawed. “Some foriegn chick that lived in and cared for the kids.” she concluded. “Cozy.” Was all that I could say as I imagined a foreign floozy in the family home. “Maybe too cozy.” The Nanny added cryptically. Not cryptically enough as the tableau of the wife looking anxious